Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy Birthday, Beth!

I want to put up a quick post to wish my Mother-in-Law a happy birthday today! Beth has had a very successful year this year, and Dru and I are so proud of her! She won the SELF Magazine 2009 Women Doing Good award for her work with the Tierra Miguel Foundation, and has been featured on many news programs as a result, including the TODAY show. I am just so amazed by the things she does and how hard she works for a cause that she is so very devoted to. She is just wonderful. Besides being a remarkable woman in the world, she is also about the best Mother-in-Law and Mom anyone could ask for. She is so good to her son, and to me as well. No matter what we ever do, I just know that Dru and I will never be able to express to Beth how much her kindness and generosity make our lives easier, as well as inspire us to be kind and generous as well. To read about all the work Beth does, you can click here: http://www.tierramiguelfarm.org/
Happy Birthday, Beth! We sure love you!

No comments: