Saturday, July 11, 2009

What have we been up to?

Oh my lord! It has been a while since my last blog, but not because we haven't been doing anything! We are been going non-stop since we returned from Seattle. Work has been busy for me, and Dru is keeping a little too busy between work and school. He has so much on his plate...I really do not know how he does it all.
Last week we went to an Incubus concert. It was a really great show. We had dinner with some friends last night and it was so fun to see them and catch up! Now that we live so far out of the city, we just don't get to see much of our old pals :(
We have also been looking at a new car, and if all goes well, you will be seeing us driving around in a new car soon! With how much driving we do, we have been looking at fuel efficient vehicles. I cannot wait to post as soon as we get our new ride!
Other exciting news is that we will be heading to Idaho on Thursday to help my Grandma celebrate her 90th birthday. I am giddy. I love any opportunity to go home for a visit, but I am extra excited this time to be able to catch up with extended family, and to celebrate with one of the most extraordinary women I have ever known, my Grandma. Here is a photo of her and me at my wedding. I will post photos of the celebration when we return. I just love her to bits!

No comments: