Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy 36th Anniversary to my Mom and Dad

Today is my Mom and Dad's 36th Anniversary! I love watching them, and their relationship. I love the respect that they have for each other. I love how their kids are the most important things in their lives. I just love everything about both of them. I don't ever remember a time that my parents ever let my sister or me (or anyone else for that matter) divide them. They are seriously the most amazing team I have ever seen. They are a wonderful image of marriage, and what it means to work together to make a wonderful life together. I utilize the tools that I have gained from them in my own marriage everyday, and know that my own life will be so wonderful thanks to all they have given to me, and thanks to the priceless lessons I have learned from them. Love you both, Mom and Dad! Way to go!

1 comment:

ron said...

thank you erin for your work on this blog. i love to see what you guys are doing. love the pictures. ron