Thursday, January 14, 2010

Today I DON'T like:

-My outfit.
-The fact that I am moving in one week (I am so tired of moving already!)
-The fact that I haven't blogged in over a month.
-Too much STRESS!!!

I am going to RELAX, I am going to CALM DOWN, and am going to BREATH.

More blogging (with less complaining!) coming soon!

Even though I don't want to go through the actual moving PROCESS, I cannot wait until we are in our new place! I will post photos of it as soon as it is done and perfect! In the meantime I guess you all will have to listen to my gripes! Sorry.

Just so this post is not the absolute worst post EVER, I am including this hilarious photo of my Mom and me at Disneyland (last March on my Birthday). She is not looking at the camera. I am pulling some hilarious face. MAN I miss her! If you ever want to feel the purest kind of joy - go to Disneyland with my Mother...you won't be sorry you did!

No comments: