Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Date Night





Since I am a newcomer to blogging, I am not yet used to always having my camera with me. I will get better, I promise. In the meantime, the photos from our date night are not the best quality since they were taken with my phone. Oh well...you will get the idea. Dru and I went for a date at an AWESOME place here in San Diego called Stone Brewery. If you live in San Diego or are coming here for a trip you should really check this place out. The atmosphere is just so cool. The building is amazing, very industrial in style, and the outdoor area is beautiful. The food is pretty good (according to me) and great (according to Dru), and there are a lot of great beers to choose from. Besides the Stone selections, they also offer a lot of other brands. YUM! Dru and I had a lot of fun, and will for sure be going back soon!

No comments: