Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sick Day

I have a horrible sore throat and a gross cough, and stayed home from work today to rest. I slept in, watched some daytime telly, napped, ate soup, drank fluids...all the stuff you do when you are sick. I watched "No Country For Old Men" which was WAY better the second time, and basically just relaxed all day. It looked like it was maybe going to rain (since I moved to San Diego I have learned to really appreciated ANY change in weather) but it never did...maybe tomorrow. Sick days would be super fun if you didn't have to get sick to have them.
While I was home resting Dru had a long day at school. He is working on his mid-terms and is doing GREAT! I am so proud of him!These photos I took outside the house when I thought it was going to rain...it was my big "outing" for the day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You forgot to mention that your sister came to visit you.